Click here to speak with a volunteer from one of our government partner agencies, who will discuss your business’ needs and options. This may include the following:
- Availability of Government assistance programs
- Eligibility requirements for Government funding/loan options, and how to apply
- Indusrty-specific guidance on surviving the pandemic
- Government advice for planning for the next economic disaster
The Lethbridge Region Economic Recovery Task Force has partnered with government representatives and agencies to provide you with information and advice on available programs to help your business. Click or call today to schedule a time to discuss via telephone or videoconference, or to meet with someone in our Physical Support Centre.*
* Availability of the Physical Support Centre will depend on Alberta’s progress on relaxing mitigation and social distancing measures, and will be updated here as further information becomes available.
Did You Know?
Blue Sky Spectroscopy is a 100% Canadian-owned company located in Lethbridge and specializes in the development of custom infrared single-pixel and imaging spectrometers and radiometers for remote sensing applications.