Bankruptcy & Insolvency Information and Advice for Your Business
Click here to speak with one of our volunteers who will discuss bankruptcy/insolvency information and options, and will cover areas such as:
- Is bankruptcy right for your business?
- Process and procedures of personal and corporate bankruptcies
- Options other than bankruptcy
- Effect of bankruptcy on business contracts, including supplier contracts, leases and employment contracts
- How to plan to emerge from bankruptcy and how your business operates during a bankruptcy
The Lethbridge Region Economic Recovery Task Force has partnered with a number of leading professionals and resources in our community to provide you with information and advice on bankruptcy and insolvency information and options. Click or call today to schedule a time to discuss via telephone or videoconference, or to meet with someone in our Physical Support Centre.*
* Availability of the Physical Support Centre will depend on Alberta’s progress on relaxing mitigation and social distancing measures, and will be updated here as further information becomes available.
Did You Know?
In the most recent Top Entrepreneurial Cities report, by the Canadian Federation of Independent Business, Lethbridge ranked 18 out of 121 jurisdictions scoring particularly well in the category of Entrepreneurial Perspective.